Swim & Play Nashville’s COVID-19 Policies, Procedures & Waiver
We have implemented the following safety policies and procedures as protocol until further notice during COVID-19. Please read through the policies carefully. Prior to your first lesson, please download and complete the waiver below:
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
- We ask that only 1 parent/family member/adult accompany your swimmer during lessons
- Masks must be worn inside the hotel/pool area at all times.
- Instructors will be wearing masks or face shields during lessons
- Pool furniture will be spaced out to maintain social distancing guidelines. Please stay at least 6ft from other families while on the pool deck.
- Please arrive no more than 5 mins ahead of your lesson time and have your child(ren) wearing their swimsuit underneath their clothing to eliminate changing times
- Temperature checks will be assessed to anyone entering the pool area
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use before and after lessons
- Flexible makeup policy will be in place to allow for more than 2 makeups per session if any signs of illness are present in the child or immediate family members
- Private, semi private and small groups of up to (3) children will be allowed per one instructor. Parent Toddler classes of up to 5 parents with children will be allowed as social distancing can be achieved.
- All chairs, handles and regularly touched surfaces in the pool area will be sanitized throughout the day.
- In order to minimize time and interaction with others, students will be required to arrive in their swimsuits, MUST use their own towels, and leave the pool deck promptly after lessons.
- Showers will not be available until further notice.
- Restrooms may be used in case of extreme need, otherwise it is encouraged that students use the restroom before arriving to lessons.
We ask that students or caretakers showing any of the following symptoms stay home:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate these new times!
-Swim & Play